Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Ronnie' new runaround - project VAN!

That just looks like very other plaster/decorators mk3 now, sad. :( If he can get it half as good as RC had it he'll be onto a winner though

its not slammed :(

i remeber that been up the north east, i sold him the ph2 skirts,

have you got it back again rc

i remeber that been up the north east, i sold him the ph2 skirts,

have you got it back again rc

its had 6 owners since me that i know about so possibily more, this most recent guy is in Hull. from me it went to blackpool, and seems its stayed up north ever since.

no i'd never had it back, not even as a breaker, its all runined to be honest, body work is shot, mechanicals are shot, nothing left is anygood apart from a few momories.

least you had the joys of building a race van, it does look a dog now

that is really shocking....what a minter it was, every part being purposly fitted and all we left with is a dirty 2-tone gypsy wagon with a meaty engine....which i bet runs like a limp race horse...as you say....memories:(:(:(

good man, project former glory?

Bad news man! I didn't actually see the van from "birth", but by the way everyone is going on about it sounds like it was the best thing since sliced bread! I can't bear to see good vehicles scrapped for no decent reason, if I had the money (and the knowledge that it was being sold) I would have had it and restored it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back