• We have just 2 Official MK3OC Wall Calendars left, find them here in the Club Shop! CLICK HERE

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Tell us about something seemingly unimportant that you liked today

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
The wifes Zafira decided last night to start misfiring heavily, so took it down the garage this morning to get my tyres mounted and asked him what he reckoned, he said straight off coil pack, Z16 are known for it apparently. Had a quick look on Euro, not payday till Monday, when he says "I had one in for MOT on Monday, failed badly and the owner told me to dispose of it and keep anything I wanted, got cubed yesterday, guess what I kept..." so one not very old coilpack sorting a breakdown that could have cost a few quid dealt with for a tenner, and he mounted my tyres and balanced then for a fiver each. Lovely.

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Reaction score
The wifes Zafira decided last night to start misfiring heavily, so took it down the garage this morning to get my tyres mounted and asked him what he reckoned, he said straight off coil pack, Z16 are known for it apparently. Had a quick look on Euro, not payday till Monday, when he says "I had one in for MOT on Monday, failed badly and the owner told me to dispose of it and keep anything I wanted, got cubed yesterday, guess what I kept..." so one not very old coilpack sorting a breakdown that could have cost a few quid dealt with for a tenner, and he mounted my tyres and balanced then for a fiver each. Lovely.
That's awesome :) And yes they are extremely common haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)