Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

well i'm back in the current mk3 family again :)

rc

Best answers
Reaction score
my daily run around cav gsi needs a bit of work for the mot at the end of the month, so thought it would be a good excuse to give it a full restoration :cool:

which means i needed a new runaround for a few months :D

so picked this up last night :)

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

its wierd looking at the mk3 dash again :lol: its been a while :lol:

:)

thats a nice looking motor

it is indeed :nod:

mk3 estates dont do anything for me im afraid, always remind me of small holding farmers and old people :lol:

will just be breaking it when i'm done, already got a buyer for the engine and running gear :lol:

its soooo speced up, air con, cruise control, trip computer, full heated leather, twin airbags, 4x eleccy windows, eleccy sunroof, projector hids, eibach suspension all round, 5 stud, turbo brakes, full stainless, the list goes on :D

Last edited:
how much would you get for the shell with all glass and doors intact (basically a rolling shell) as mine is past it i think and could do with starting over soooo much needs doing to mine its silly, shame you want to break it though it looks quite nice

Nice one Ron. Is that the engine thats going in Matt Dalys??

pretty sure the engine that is going in mattdalys is from the calibra rc broke a couple of weeks ago!

i would never have imagined you to be driving aroun in an estate ronnie lol!

Looking good mate, dibs on the skirts as i'm your best customer :)

its the 2.5 veccy lump msd spec, on calibra mounts with calibra manifolds and down pipes, the egr and sai systems removed with some other bits and bobs, xe flywheel and clutch with a f20 and a f18w fifth gear. was a tad under 170bhp at the wheels i think the graph said :cool: got koni adjustables all round with eibach springs and shortshift gearlinkage its like a race car round the countryside here :cool: :cool:

DSCF4806.jpg

the only reason i even concidered it :lol:

:)

Last edited:
Thats tasty! given me ideas for my grandads......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back