Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Another C20LET mk3

defiantly :)

Hi everyone

This has been long over due a update so here goes :)

Basically I've been running a LET in this car now for two years with no problems! Towards the end of last summer it was starting to smoke at idle and drink oil. I decided to remove the turbo to investigate, and found one dead K16 :(

Over the winter I thought about waht to do, and heres what I decided upon

03042012054.jpg

Went and picked it up from a lad who has just started out rebuilding turbos, had a good chat with him and knows his stuff :)

My old turbo was a standard k16, the new one is a k26 hybrid which should improve things a little!

Big update to follow this weekend, new turbo, service and tax back on the road for summer!

Just a late revival of this profile. I’m still very much a mk3 man and SAT still lives with it’s LET. Here’s a pic of the old girl. Currently looking at a respray because the paints a nightmare. Who’s still got their Mk3’s? Be good to here from you!

Attachments

• A9C04FFB-6918-4C2A-98E9-3D6985C2B7B8.jpeg
    A9C04FFB-6918-4C2A-98E9-3D6985C2B7B8.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 7
Haven’t got my original but I’ve come back to one for fun and enjoyment if that’s possible in a vauxhall lol

Just a late revival of this profile. I’m still very much a mk3 man and SAT still lives with it’s LET. Here’s a pic of the old girl. Currently looking at a respray because the paints a nightmare. Who’s still got their Mk3’s? Be good to here from you!

Still got mine, going strong, just finished a full respray on mine and sorted all the rust lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back