Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

BrutalpingPT Opel Astra F 1.7 TDS Caravan

in britain probablly in a house that can reinforce breakpads and stuff like that. i've send it to an specific house and it cost 250€ for the reinforcement, they reinforce all the clutch kit and the motor flywheel.

News ... mounted the steering column, after having it off for painting and cleaning, I mounted the servo brake, etc, mounted the steel mesh tubes in front and behind can't get to take a few screws and then I left it for the mechanic , I put the engine in place and installed the tubing to make the car running ... just left to make a support vessel for the liquid-assisted steering, 3 clamps on tubes of steering, a pipe clamp on the injection pump (Diesel filter), and system electrically connected properly.
already talked to my mate alex and he already went to my home to finish the installation of the engine area, so if he can get the car working.

I am currently in London (fullham), where I will stay for three long months, to make curricular, so there will be no news of the mighty astra for a few months ...

k is not some kind soul want me to go away the little that remains in the car.

here are the photos.

hugs and see you soon.
(if anyone's arround, just call me to a beer ;) )

shame you couldnt bring the astra with you!

really looking forward to seing this running

having an tuned astra in london is a nightmare mate, wouldn't get comfortable while sleeping...and then there's no parking place anywhere around the company as well.. that a shame really, and believe me...i want to see it running more than anyone. xD

i bet, maybe this or next year bring it over for PV show at santa pod?

who knows...if i like to be in Uk, probably will bring it here and will go to the tuning shows ;)

ah id love to look around this, great work gone into it, i need to rebuild my head really, as i have starting problems

interesting project this.

very nice job on the engine bay.

nice and different................good job.

Thank you for the compliments mates :D

news from the van

material to install and i've take it out of the garage, finally ;)

and finally

and that's it...no more news till now... only when i Finnish my internship here in London that will be some more news about the van ;)

The project name is Chess Matte ;)

thank you RC. this coming from you is a huge compliment. :D

can't wait to see it finished and running on UK soon :P

some news...

more to come when I arrive from London on wednesday.

absolutly... both bought in the same day and mounted as well...one is perfect the other one is ****ed :(

Looking great! I had them dice as my dust caps on my mk3 and some kid stole two of them to put on his bike! caught him taking them on the works camera grrr! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back