Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Cheap Courier

Best answers
Reaction score
Anybody know a cheap courier?

Im sending some door cards, the parcel was due to be collected today by 'parcels2go' ****bunch of useless ********s**** they sent me a txt at 9 this morning saying they would collect between 12 and 3pm i waited around all day, no collection, not even a phone call, so the order has been cancelled.

They were only charging £18 and i cant find anyone else as cheap, all like £30 to £40.

the doorcards are currently boxed but im thinking it will be cheaper to wrap them!

try these tom, i used them to deliver my old xbox, they were on time picking it up and delivered on time too www.myhermes.co.uk

they dont deliver the size of parcel it is!

parcel is 11kg,

100cm x 63cm x 43cm

ive used wedelivertheworld.com in the past and never had any problems but saying that ive used parcel2go without hassle too

Hmmm thats **** mate as parcels2go have always collected from me when they were ment to?

will agree with justin there paislefreight have been awsome the two times ive used them and the one i recieved from them, everything i thinks goes through city link aswell and there just a uprfont sort of company.

cool, well just this minute parcels2go just turned up and i was like sorry mate, its been cancelled as it was due to be picked up yesterday, and he said oh i turned up around 12 did you not get the slip? and i said well i was in up until 4 and there was no knock on the door and he was like yeah didnt you get the text saying pick up would be between 12 and 3 and i said yes and he said it was around, 2, 1ish that i turned up!!

****ing idiot, seemed liked a not so well rehearsed excuse! was it 12, 1 or 2 you came to pick it up? so i bid him a good day and sent him on his way without the parcel!

i hate it when idiots try and fob u off with poor excuses lol, i think ill get a van and do my own delivery service lol, might make some cash on it lmao

parcel 2 go have been ace with me and i use them for all my business parcels but they are only agents so just pass the work on, only thing i find is if you want to book a parcel for the same day pickup they never get the info early enough and dont pick up, always best to order the pickup for the next day

yeah was ordered for next day pick up!

who was the company to collect through parcel2go? i always use hdnl (home delivery network) they are spot on for timing with me :)

Company we use at work is OCS Worldwide and allways seem pretty good for cost and service etc. Not sure on situation with them dealing with individuals and not companies but might be worth a phone call. They have 100s of UK local depots all over.

There web site is http://www.ocsworldwide.co.uk/ but I would say try finding out who your local depot are and deal with them direct as you may get better prices etc.

ta ta

still waiting on paisleyfreight picking up my parcel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back