Club Member
Reaction score
I've just bought a Zafira.

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
The only perk is I dont have to drive it :lol: me and the about to be wife are expecting early September and there is no way we would all fit plus a pram in a 3door 206 which is a shame cos I really like that little car :(

astranaut

Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
A 51 plate 1.6 comfort for the full grim driving experience :lol:

astranaut

Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Getting married on Saturday, and I've got 2 best men, 2 best mates that helped through the **** so I couldn't pick between them, so 2 years ago I asked them both, and they were great. Friend 1 has helped organise stuff, just generally been really good. Friend 2 hasn't asked helped or done a single thing. Then tells me last Friday hes on holiday to America until late Friday evening, wont make the rehearsal, and touch and go with the wedding, as he will be jet lagged. And he cant see why I'm really cheesed off about it. Or am I just being a diva? 2 years hes had the date, and he picks then?

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
I get married Saturday week, good luck mate, I can see your point entirely, id be pissed off too so its not just you!

astranaut

Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Cheers buddy you as well :) luckily I had 2 or I'd have been buggered, but no1 has properly stepped up so glad hes there.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Getting married on Saturday, and I've got 2 best men, 2 best mates that helped through the **** so I couldn't pick between them, so 2 years ago I asked them both, and they were great. Friend 1 has helped organise stuff, just generally been really good. Friend 2 hasn't asked helped or done a single thing. Then tells me last Friday hes on holiday to America until late Friday evening, wont make the rehearsal, and touch and go with the wedding, as he will be jet lagged. And he cant see why I'm really cheesed off about it. Or am I just being a diva? 2 years hes had the date, and he picks then?
personally wouldn't call that a mate. I'd be telling him to jog on

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Found a coolant leak on the swift. Leak was caused by a utter crap pipe / clamps provided in the new induction system. Any heat / pressure leaks so useless. Ordered pipe to replace wont be here till weekend apparently - I go to Germany before then and need it fixed.

Rock up to a Engineering place local, find me what I need, half a meter free as its a off cut.

Get home to fit it & lots of faffing, cut hands, bad language etc all on. Test drive done and seems to be sorted now.

Wish i never bothered with the induction system now but cant go back to standard as the air box is in South Africa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)