Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

Justin46SA

Club Member
Reaction score
South Africa Cricket test team lost the 4 match test series 3 -1 to England. Losing isn't always so bad, but the way we lost is bad/disappointing. :(

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
VENT TIME!!!

Why does EVERYTHING have to be on the same weekend as VBOA!

There are numerous events/shows I go to during the year, and they normally all pan out ok with maybe 1 or 2 clashes. This year 4... yes, that’s right FOUR of the major ones have to be on between the 10th and the 12th of July AKA VBOA weekend.

This year it would have been just VBOA and one called Hyper Japan which clashed. That wouldn’t have been a problem. I’d just do what I did for 2018 and stop off at the London Olympia on Friday morning for that, then once the show ends at 8pm, drive up to the VBOA... lovely.
But then, my mate wants to attend an airshow at IWM Duxford which, you’ve guessed it, is on the same weekend. Ok, *sigh* fine. So looks like I’ll have to leave VBOA early on Sunday to get down for that. It’s turning out to be a very busy and expensive weekend but its worth it, it’ll be fun.

Skip to 30 minutes ago, and I’ve found out that London Comic Con (which is normally on at the end of May) has been re-scheduled due to this sodding corona b*ll*cks. And by the tears of the little baby Jesus, you’d never guess which weekend they’ve chosen to change it to...

DING DING DING, Congratulations you win a bottle of hand sanitizer

Just when I think this whole virus bullsh*t couldn’t any more annoying with all the panic buying retards and all the other sh*t surrounding it, life just looooooves to give me yet another kick to the nutsack.
I obviously understand the reasons and boo-f*cking-hoo #firstworldproblems, but WHY has it all got to be on the same date. What makes the weekend so bloody popular Why not the week before, or the week after, hell even the MONTH after

*deep breath*

I’ll leave by quoting the great Dr Emmett Brown from Back to the Future Part 2...

“Unbelievable, that old Biff could have chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum. On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence.”

Sorry for the essay btw. *shuffles quietly back into his cave*

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
A rare appearance on the club form andy! hello mate haha.

Sorry mate but everything is 2nd to VBOA rally!

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score

which will no doubt be cancelled soon also

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score

‘allo. :wave:

I pop out of isolation once in a while to have a moan, then disappear back into the shadows.

which will no doubt be cancelled soon also
Which is what I’m expecting. Just waiting for that inevitable post by the VBOA. Bloody hope not though, obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)